Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Transition – May 13, 2015


My children, some of you are going through transition. Do not lose hope but trust Me. At the appointed time all things will work out for good according to My plan and purpose. Do not lose heart. Be steadfast in this transition time. Do not lose focus and do not go off course. Wait patiently on My guidance and leading every step of the way. I go ahead of you. I will open the door when it is time. Transition time will not last forever, it is necessary and it is not in vain. I prepare each one for My plan and purpose.

It is good for you. Be patient and know that I will not fail you. Your time is not My time. Your ways are not My ways. I know best. It is all under control. I did not forget about you. Put all your hope and trust in Me and do not lean on your own understanding. Things will not work out the way you want or think. Do not get discouraged in this transition time that you are in, it will change for good at the appointed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget