Thursday, May 28, 2015

Trust Me, nothing is too hard for Me – May 29, 2015


My children, put all your hope and trust in Me, nothing is too hard for Me to accomplish. My Hand is not too short to help, to sustain and to deliver. I did not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. My promises do not fail. Whatever I promise I am able to fulfill according to My plan and purpose, I am able to do the impossible. I am not limited nor restricted by anyone because I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am the Almighty, I do as I wish. I am in control and no one is able to stop Me.

Do not allow the devil to lie to you, My beloved. I am for you and not against you. I will work all things out for good. Trust Me, nothing is too hard for Me. You will experience My love, mercy and grace more and more in this time because without Me you can do nothing. I will never leave you nor forsake My own. I am always with you, to help, sustain and strengthen you along the narrow way. Be steadfast, take courage, follow Me, one step at a time. I go ahead of you, I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose because you love Me and are called for My Kingdom plan and purpose. I do not fail. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding, nothing is too hard for Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget