Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A rebellious generation that does not want to listen – June 04, 2015


My children, you live among a rebellious generation that does not want to listen, that is why they do not fear Me nor do they have any reverence for Me. You cannot make anyone listen nor do I force anyone to listen to Me, but each one will bear the consequences for their actions. I know every heart and all motives. I know who is rebellious and who does not want to listen. I will not strive with anyone forever. I speak and who will but listen? There will come a day when those that do not want to listen now will seek Me but they will not find Me, they will call but I will not answer, I will not listen to them because when I spoke they would not listen because of their rebellion. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Each and every one chooses for themselves and will give account for their deeds.

I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously. This rebellious generation that does not want to listen will perish, unless they listen and repent in time because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Repent and you will live, refuse and you will certainly perish and only have yourself to blame. No one will have an excuse. You are all ever before Me the righteous and the wicked. I see and I hear everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget