Friday, June 19, 2015

A thankful heart – June 20, 2015


You must always have a thankful heart towards Me. No matter your situation or circumstances. I know everything, nothing is hidden from Me. You are ever before Me. I love and I care for you. Have a thankful heart. You serve a Great Wonderful God. I am not limited nor restricted by anyone or anything. Believe and trust Me with all your heart, for who I am and for what I am able to do. I do what is impossible with people. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail.

Have a thankful heart, praise Me. Sing always songs of praises to Me. Knowing I am in full control.

Do not let the devil steal your joy and peace. He does not want you to have a thankful heart towards Me. He is a thief, a liar and destroyer. Give him no foothold, do not fall prey to him. Have a thankful heart. Follow Me joyfully and be in My peace which surpasses all human understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget