Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Changes – June 17, 2015


There will always be changes, spiritual and in the natural. You have to accept changes, if you want to follow Me, My way and be in My perfect will. Changes are good and necessary to accomplish My plan and purpose in My everlasting Kingdom. My will, will be done.

Many are not willing to accept changes, they want to stay in their own comfort zones, that is why they do not follow Me, nor do they do My will and they will not be in My peace. They are hearers but not doers and only deceiving themselves. Still they believe and think that they are pleasing to Me, but they are not.

Do not be deceived, changes must take place. You must submit yourselves willfully to Me and My authority. Let Me be in control and have My way. I force no one. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you every step of the way.

To be a true disciple of Me, you have to accept changes and must not resist nor grieve My Spirit like so many do because they do not want to change and do not like changes. They will be disappointed and only have themselves to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget