Saturday, June 20, 2015

Characteristics – June 21, 2015


One of the characteristics of My children is to be always humble. I hate arrogance. The arrogant are an abomination to Me and I will humble them. Be humble yourselves. Respect Me and have reverence for Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Humble yourselves before Me and I will lift you up in due time. I oppose the proud and arrogant but give grace and mercy to the humble.

Those who call themselves My children must be different from the rest of the world. They must stand out and not blend in with the rest of the world. You must be light in darkness and not be darkness yourselves, then you only deceive yourselves.  I am the Light of the world and you must also be shining lights for Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

Your characteristic as My children must be to be like Me. Be holy for I am holy and I do not change and without holiness no one will enter into Heaven. Be blameless, pure in heart then you will see Me. I love and I care for you. Put on My characteristics, become like Me and seek to do My will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget