Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Do not be discouraged – June 25, 2015


Some of you are discouraged, disappointed and want to lose hope. Take courage, do not be discouraged, nor disappointed and never lose hope in Me, hope in Me does not disappoint. I do not fail My children. My promises do not fail. Whatever I promise I am able to fulfill it, at My appointed time, according to My plan and purpose. I work all things out for good. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding, because things will not work out the way you want or think. Spare yourselves discouragement and disappointment and hopelessness by trusting Me. I do not fail. Your faith will be tested. My time is not your time, My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts. Let Me be in control and have My way. Have faith in Me, keep trusting Me.

People will always disappoint you, do not be discouraged. You might have also disappointed others. You are all fallible. Therefore be always blameless in everything that you do and say.

If you look around you and to all the things that are going on in the world, you will be discouraged. Do not lose focus, stay focused on Me and My Kingdom. Be in My peace which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil. Nothing is out of My control. I know the end from the beginning. Things will work out according to My plan and purpose. Do not be discouraged. Take courage and encourage those who also need encouragement. You must endure, be steadfast until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget