Monday, June 1, 2015

Do not fear, be strong and courageous – June 02, 2015


My children, do not fear, be strong and courageous in these days. It is the time that you are in. Many love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil and that you are experiencing all over the world and it will increase. The same spirit is in them, they are of the world and not of Me, nor of My everlasting Kingdom, they do not belong to Me but to their father satan. He is the father of all lies and is seeking to destroy them. He has destroyed many and will destroy more.

Unless they repent they will perish. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Now is mercy time, time to repent and to turn away from all wickedness before it might be too late. I will not strive with anyone forever. There will come a day when mercy time will be no more. It might even be today, some will die suddenly and unexpectedly. You never know when it might be your time. Repent and you will live, refuse and you will perish. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I am the righteous Judge who judges fair and just. I know every heart and all motives.

Those who belong to Me will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but do not fear, be strong and courageous. Your reward is with Me, it will not be in vain. Stay faithful to Me and My Kingdom until the very end. I will reward each one for their deeds, good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget