Monday, June 8, 2015

Do not stray – June 09, 2015


My children, it is easy to stray from Me because there are many deceivers, strangers out there. You have to be watchful and praying all the time. You must decide and be determined not to stray from Me, but to stay with Me all the time. I am your only Hope and hope in Me does not disappoint. You must stay with Me until the very end, if you stray, it will be all in vain. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and sadly many are on it because they strayed from Me although they started good. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me, there is none and will never be. Do not be deceived. I am the only Savior of the world. I am the One who is, who was and who is to come at the appointed time. I am the Good Shepherd of My own.

Many have strayed because they have been led away from Me by strangers whom I warned them not to listen to, or to follow but to run away from. That is why they strayed from Me. They must repent, come back, listen to Me and follow Me only or they will perish if they continue to follow after strangers. There is no other way than to follow Me, one step at a time, every step of the way, until the very end. You must not stray from Me, take heed. My sheep hear My voice, they listen to Me and follow Me only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget