Monday, June 29, 2015

I do not fail, trust Me – June 30, 2015


Each one who wants to must follow Me in faith, one step at a time. I do not fail, trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding because My ways are not your ways. Some of you will go on an unfamiliar way, but do not be anxious and do not be fearful. I am always with you. I am the Light on your path. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I go ahead of you, I will show you the way, I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose for My Kingdom's sake. You are Mine. I am for you and not against you. My will, will be done.

Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom and stay on course. I do not fail My beloved, trust Me. Do not focus on the things of the world, it will distract you and make you anxious and fearful. My children will be in My peace which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil. There will be no true peace in the world without Me but My promises do not fail, trust Me. I am in full control, My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I know the end from the beginning. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. I am, I was and I am to come at the appointed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget