Thursday, June 11, 2015

I work all things out for good – June 12, 2015


My children, believe and trust Me and do not doubt because I did not change. My promises do not fail. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, those who have been called according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail. I am no man that I will lie and I do not change.

Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom and do My will and see how I work on your behalf for good. Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you according to My plan and purpose. I am faithful, I do what I promise.

Those of you who obey and follow Me, My way will not be put to shame and will not be disappointed. I guide and lead you every step of the way. I open doors according to My plan and purpose so that My will, will be done. Hope and trust in Me does not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget