Friday, June 26, 2015

My children will thrive – June 27, 2015


My children will thrive in the world although they are not of it. You belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You must thrive in your situation and circumstances, knowing that I am in control and I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail My beloved. Trust Me and thrive!

When My children thrive, the world will not be the same. You cannot hide. Your light must shine for all to see that there is still light in darkness. Do not be darkness yourselves then you deceive yourselves and cannot thrive. Stand for truth and righteousness and do not compromise the truth for lies. Truth and righteousness will let people thrive, lies and wickedness will let them perish. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will thrive and last forever. You as My beloved children must thrive. You belong to My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the world. Thrive and draw others unto Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget