Sunday, June 7, 2015

No favoritism – June 08, 2015


My children, do not be deceived because I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate like so many do.  I am the righteous Judge, I judge fair and just. I know every heart and all motives. I hear and I see everything. Nothing can be hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me. Each one will give account for their own deeds. Do not show favoritism and do not discriminate yourselves, that is not pleasing nor acceptable to Me. Be like Me in everything that you say or do. Follow in My footsteps, I am your example.

Many are deceived because they believe and think that I have favoritism and that I discriminate. I love and I care for all. I died for all out of love. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Anyone who comes to Me, I will not reject. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance for the wicked. Those who refuse to repent will perish because I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Every one must repent, live their lives worthy of and pleasing to Me. I do not change, I am holy and you must all change and be holy. Not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That matters. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget