Monday, June 22, 2015

Not the same values – June 23, 2015


As My beloved children, you do not have the same values as the rest of the world. That is why you do not fit in, you are different and separated from the rest of the world. You do not belong to the world but to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit, therefore you have different values.

Do not frustrate yourselves because you do not have the same values than the rest of the world. They love their earthly treasures more than Me and My Kingdom. Keep seeking for yourselves treasures in Heaven that will last forever, that has eternal value and different values.

Do not compare yourselves with those who do not have the same values. You are in the world but not of it. You have different values. Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, that is of more value than anything else. I know what you need. I will add all the other things unto those who love Me, who are called according to My plan and purpose. Keep your focus on Me. You do not have the same values.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget