Saturday, June 27, 2015

Walk with Me – June 28, 2015

If you want to be in My perfect will, you must walk with Me every day and not just some days, when you feel like it. It is a daily walk, step by step. I guide and lead you, one step at a time. I go ahead of you to show you the way, to make the the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I do the impossible. I open doors according to My plan and purpose as you walk with Me. Do not lag behind Me nor try to go ahead of Me. Walk with Me, follow in My footsteps, take one step at a time, then you will stay on the right way and not be in darkness. I am the Light on your path. Stay and walk with Me every day.

Submit yourself to Me and My authority. Let Me be in control. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you into My perfect will. I do not fail, trust Me and walk in obedience with Me all the way, until the very end. You will not be disappointed and it will not be in vain. Come walk with Me and do not wait. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will help you along the way but you must be willing to walk with Me, My way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget