Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Arise! – July 30, 2015


Arise My beloved, arise! My Glory will be upon you. It is time to arise to your new dispensation, that you have not known before. I prepare you, I am with you, My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Do not be afraid and do not hide but arise and let your light shine in the world. I will be glorified in and through you in this time but you must be willing to arise! You must go and do what I command, I will instruct you. I will guide and lead you every step of this new way. Take one step at a time. Yield to Me, listen and obey My Spirit and do not resist nor grieve My Spirit like so many do because they are not willing to arise, to do My will.

I call those who are willing to arise! Come now and follow Me and do My will. There is much work to be done in My everlasting Kingdom and all for My Glory. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Do not wait, arise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget