Sunday, July 19, 2015

Be serious about Me – July 20, 2015


There are many who are not serious about Me. You must be serious about Me and My everlasting Kingdom, or it will be all in vain because not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven because they were not serious about Me.

Many only profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me, they do not worship Me in Spirit and in truth. I know every heart and all motives. I know who is serious and who only pretend to be. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity because they were not serious about Me or My everlasting Kingdom. What will I say to you? That matters.

Be serious about Me and My Kingdom. Do not look at other people. Mind your own walk and work on your own relationship with Me. Follow Me every day as I guide and lead you to do My will. Listen and obey Me that is pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget