Thursday, July 23, 2015

Disappointments – July 24, 2015


Each one of you will have disappointments in life.  People are fallible and will always disappoint one another. You must learn to overcome disappointments and to be victorious, to keep your focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom instead of on disappointments. I do not disappoint, I am always trustworthy and I do not fail.

Many have disappointments because things did not work out the way they want or think. That is why they cannot progress in their walk with Me, doing My will. Disappointments will hinder, distract and stop you from progressing. Discard all disappointments and follow Me one step at a time as I guide and lead you every step of the way. Do not lean on your own understanding but put all your hope and trust in Me only, hope in Me does not disappoint. My promises do not fail. I am no man that I will lie. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I go ahead of you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose. I do not disappoint. Trust Me and follow Me in faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget