Thursday, July 2, 2015

Do not become like them – July 03, 2015


The world is full of wicked people. Do not become like them. Be Light in darkness and do not be darkness yourself. Let your Light shine in darkness.

When I send some to other people, a nation, another country, do not become like them. Stay different and stay separate. I sent you for My plan and purpose only, to do My will. I do not want you to conform or compromise for their acceptance and approval. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven, if you endure until the end.

Many conform and compromise, they become just like the rest. After a while there is no difference, they blend in with the rest. That is why I warn My children, do not become like them. Those who conform and compromise are not pleasing to Me although they might think and believe that they are. Repent, come out, be different and stay separate and do My will.

Listen and obey My instructions and do as I command. I will guide and lead each one into My perfect will. Do not become like them, then you are only deceiving yourself and not being pleasing to Me and not worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget