Thursday, July 16, 2015

Excel – July 17, 2015


My beloved children, you must excel more in the world. You must be shining lights in darkness wherever you are. You are not of the world but of My everlasting Kingdom and must excel for My Kingdom. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. Yield and do not resist nor grieve My Spirit like so many do then you cannot excel.

You are called for good works and must excel at doing good, bearing good fruit. Do to others what you want them to do to you also. Do not repay evil with evil but with good. Love and do not hate, bless and do not curse, pray for all even for your enemies. Excel more to be pleasing to Me and doing My will.

Excel in doing good not evil. Every one will give account for their deeds. I am the righteous Judge. I see and I hear everything. Nobody is able to hide anything from Me. I will reward each one for their deeds. Excel in good deeds, let My Name be glorified in and through you. You are My representatives in the world, excel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget