Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hope in Me – July 15, 2015


You must put all your hope and trust in Me and not in fallible men or women who will disappoint and fail you. Hope in Me does not disappoint and I do not fail because I am no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. I do not abandon My own like so many do.

Know Me for real, for who I am and for what I am able to do. Then you will not limit nor restrict Me because of your own shortcomings and doubt. I am who I am, The Almighty. I am able do what I promise at My appointed time. My promises do not fail. My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

My Hand is not too short to help. Nothing is impossible for Me to accomplish. Your faith will be tested in many ways. Stand the tests, be steadfast, unmovable. Keep trusting Me and do not lose hope. My plans are perfect. I work all things out for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget