Monday, July 27, 2015

I open doors, trust Me – July 28, 2015


Believe Me and do not doubt, I open doors at the appointed time for My plan and purpose to be accomplished. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. There is nothing that I am not able to do. I do what is impossible with people.

I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called for My plan and purpose, to fulfill it. I go before them, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors which no one is able to shut, unless I allow them. I am in control and I do not fail, trust Me and follow Me every step of the way, take one step at a time.

Do not limit nor restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. My Hand is not too short to help. Put all your hope and trust in Me alone. I will not fail nor disappoint you. I am the Almighty, I do the extraordinary, the supernatural. I will set an open door before you because I open doors, trust Me. Walk with Me in faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget