Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Listen to Me, I guide and lead My own – July 08, 2015


My sons and daughters listen to Me, I guide and lead each one by My Spirit and no one else. I have a specific plan and purpose for each one in My Kingdom. I guide and lead My own, one step at a time, to be in My perfect will, to build unto My Kingdom. My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

I know the end from the beginning. I am in full control. I work all things out for good for those who love Me who are called according to My plan and purpose. Listen to Me, I guide and lead My own, every step of the way. They will not be in darkness, I am the Light on their path. Follow Me in faith. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. Listen to Me, I guide and lead My own, My way. I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget