Friday, July 17, 2015

Looking back – July 18, 2015


Those who keep looking back, stop it because it profits nothing, it hinders you from progressing and from moving forward with Me, to accomplish My plan and purpose, My will.

Let the past be the past now for good and do not keep looking back. You cannot change anything about the past. You can only learn lessons from the past, the mistakes that you made, the bad choices, do not do them again. Make a decision now, do not keep looking back but focus on the present. My will be done.

Follow Me every day as I guide and lead you, take one step at a time. I will not fail you. I go ahead of you, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors to accomplish My will, My plan and purpose at the appointed time. Looking back will let you lag behind. Trust Me, I will work all things out for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget