Sunday, July 5, 2015

Occupied – July 06, 2015


Many are occupied with the wrong things in life. They keep themselves busy with the things of the world. That is why many do not know Me nor do they have a real close relationship with Me because they do not have time for Me, they are too occupied with other things that do not matter.

Do not be one of them. There are many distractions in the world today and things that you can occupy yourself with, that have no Kingdom value. Be occupied with Me and My Kingdom, it is the only Kingdom that will last forever. Be occupied with those things that have eternal value. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first then will I add all the other things unto you according to My plan and purpose. I know what you need before the time. I know everything. I am in full control. Trust Me, I do not fail. I work all things out for good.

Those who are occupied with the wrong things must repent, change for good while they have the time and opportunity. Be occupied with Me and My everlasting Kingdom. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget