Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Press on to progress – July 09, 2015


Each one must press on to be able to progress. Be determined not to stop nor to give up on Me and My Kingdom until the very end, or it will be all in vain. You cannot expect to progress if you are not willing to press on.

Many give up too quickly, they are not determined enough nor willing to press on through difficulties, therefore they will not progress but stagnate. You must decide and be determined to press on to be able to progress. Every one who wants to enter into Heaven will go through much tribulation. I never promised anyone an easy way. You must strive hard to be able to enter through the narrow Door for many will try but will not be able. Therefore you must press on hard to be able to progress in your walk with Me to reach your end destination successfully. The race is not for the swift but for those who endure until the very end.

No matter your situation and circumstances. I know it all. I am with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I go before you. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose at the appointed time. I do not fail. Trust Me, press on to progress. Do not lag behind Me. Follow Me, one step at a time as I guide and lead you according to My plan and purpose. I will work all things out for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget