Friday, July 3, 2015

Priceless – July 04, 2015


Those who truly love Me, who gave up everything for Me and My Kingdom's sake, who first counted the cost before following Me, who are paying a price now for Me and My Kingdom, they are priceless to Me and My everlasting Kingdom, although the world hates them. I love them and I care for them. They are Mine, they belong to Me and not to the world. They are of more value than many sparrows. They are the apple of My eye, priceless and precious to Me.

Endure, stay steadfast, unmovable in the world that is full of hatred and turmoil. Stay in My peace which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of hardship, chaos and turmoil. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will work all things out for good because you love Me and are called for My plan and purpose. Stay focused on Me and on course. If I am for you who can be against you? What is able to separate you from My love for you? You are priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget