Saturday, July 11, 2015

Rejoice and be glad in Me – July 12, 2015


You have reason to rejoice and to be glad in Me. I am alive. I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am in full control. I work all things out for good for My beloved.

Rejoice and be glad in Me always. I am for you and not against you. You are of more value than many sparrows. I love and I care for you. What is able to separate you from My love for you?

The devil does not want you to be joyful. He is defeated already. Victory is assured in Me. Be overcomers, rejoice and be glad in Me. I am able to do the impossible. Believe and trust Me, I am no man that I will lie.

No matter your situation or circumstances, rejoice and be glad in Me. I do not fail. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I make a way where there is no way. Follow Me joyfully, I go ahead of you. The rough places will become smooth, the crooked places straight and doors I will open for you. My will be done. Rejoice and be glad in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget