Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Relationship is not religious practices – July 29, 2015


Many do not have a personal relationship with Me, they are only practicing religion, they are busy with religious practices. They confess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me and still they believe and think that they are pleasing to Me while they are not. You must worship Me in Spirit and in Truth.

I want each one of My children to have their own personal relationship with Me. Each one must work on it themselves because nobody else is able to do it for you. Get to know Me for real, for who I am and for what I am able to do. Become one with Me in your relationship with Me. Be spiritually connected to Me. Be led and guided by My Spirit only, then you will know My perfect will and be able to do it. If you sincerely seek Me, then you will find Me. Relationship with Me is not religious practices.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget