Sunday, July 26, 2015

Revelation never stops – July 27, 2015


Anyone who seeks revelation from Me, will receive, because revelation never stops. I am not limited nor restricted like so many want to believe and think. Many have decided for themselves that revelation stopped. If you want revelation ask from Me and I will give you revelation because it never stops.

That is why many are deceived and in darkness because they believe and think that revelation stopped. The one who seeks truth from Me will receive truth. Many do not want truth they are satisfied with what they know, even if it is lies that they have accepted for truth. Truth sets free not lies. Seek truth and you will find truth through revelation because revelation never stops.

I have much to reveal, but you must ask from Me, My children and you will receive. Seek revelation from Me and I will make it known to you. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me there is none and will never be. Get to know Me for real, I am alive. Do not be satisfied with the knowledge that you have about Me and My everlasting Kingdom, seek more, revelation never stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget