Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The wicked must repent or perish – July 23, 2015


Each one must live their life worthy of and pleasing to Me. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. The wicked must repent or perish. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance for those who refuse to repent.

I am holy and I do not change. You must all change, be transformed into My likeness. Be holy, because without holiness no one will enter into Heaven. Be blameless, pure in heart. Be different, separated from the rest of the world and do not conform to the world again. You will perish unless you repent. You must change for good.

Now is mercy time. The wicked must repent, turn from their wicked ways and live their lives worthy of and pleasing to Me or they will perish. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me. I know every heart and all motives. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. I love and I do care that is why I warn the wicked to repent now, or they will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget