Friday, July 31, 2015

Wait for My guidance and leading – August 01, 2015


You have to wait for My guidance and leading every step of the way. Listen and I will guide and lead you one step at a time. I know the way although it might be unknown to you. Trust Me, keep your focus on Me and follow Me in faith. I will not fail you. I go ahead of you. I will open doors at the appointed time. Wait patiently for My guidance and leading. I will instruct you every step of the way.

Do not try to go ahead of Me. You must be patient and wait for My guidance and leading to be in My perfect will. My time is not your time. Everything will work out for good according to My plan and purpose at the appointed time. I do not fail My beloved, trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding because things will not work out the way you think or want. I am in control. I know My plans, it is good. My promises do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget