Monday, July 6, 2015

You must please Me – July 07, 2015


If you call yourselves My children, then you must seek to please Me as your Father and Master. Do not try to please people. No one can please Me and people.  You will be hated and persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. All that matters in the end is if I am pleased with you. I am the righteous Judge, I judge fair and just because I know every heart and all motives.

Many are not pleasing to Me because they try and seek to please people, they are looking for the acceptance and approval of others. I am the only One that needs to approve of you. I must be pleased with you. Seek to please Me in everything. Seek My will and do it, then you will please Me.

I will reward each one for their deeds, good or bad. You are all ever before Me. You must decide who you want to please, Me or people? You will have to choose for yourself and bear the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget