Friday, July 10, 2015

Your goal in life – July 11, 2015


You as My children must not lose perspective of what your goal in life really is about. Each one of you is called for My plan and purpose. Your goal must be to know Me, to please Me and to do My will, not your own or that of other people. My will be done.

Many lost their goal in life. They go with the flow of the world. They have conformed to the world, they blend in, they lost perspective and have no Kingdom goal. They have the wrong goal in life and it will be all in vain.

If you want to reach the right destination, your goal successfully in the end, then you must strive hard now to reach your ultimate goal in life, My everlasting Kingdom, that is not of the world. You belong to Me, I paid the ultimate price for you and you will also pay a price for Me and My Kingdom if you want to serve your purpose in My Kingdom. It will not be in vain, your reward is with Me. I will reward each one for their deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget