Thursday, July 30, 2015

Your Helper – July 31, 2015


Do not be concerned, nor anxious nor afraid. Put all your hope and trust in Me to be your Helper in life then you will not be put to shame, nor be disappointed. I do not fail. I am no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I love and I care for you. I am for you and not against you.

Follow Me one step at a time and do not look back. I am your Helper, I go ahead of you to open doors. I will help and sustain you along the way. Keep your focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. No matter your situation or circumstances and all the obstacles that you have to face. I will help you and see you through. Victory is assured with Me. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called for My plan and purpose to do My will. My will to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget