Saturday, August 1, 2015

Accept changes – August 02, 2015


Each and every one must be willing to accept changes. There will always be changes in the natural and in the spiritual. I am in control. Be willing to accept all changes. They will work out for good. Trust Me changes are necessary and good.

Changes will come at the appointed time. Embrace changes for good. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose for you to be able to be in My perfect will but you must be willing to accept all changes.

I do not change, you must all change become like Me, holy because without holiness no one will enter into Heaven. Be willing to be changed into My likeness, accept changes, it is for good. Those who refuse changes, to be changed into My likeness are foolish not wise. The wise will be purified, made spotless to be pleasing and worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Not every one who says to Me Lord, Lord will see Me nor inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived, accept changes and you will not be the same person that you used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget