Monday, August 24, 2015

Be steadfast – August 25, 2015


You must be steadfast, trusting Me with all your heart. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail. What I promise I will fulfill at the appointed time. My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Nothing is too hard for Me to do, I am able. Do not limit nor restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Hope in Me does not disappoint.

Your faith will be tested in various ways. Be steadfast, unmovable in your faith. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding because things will not work out the way you want or think. Do not fear nor be anxious. I am in full control. Keep your focus on Me and stay on course.

The enemy is hard at work, he knows his time is running out. He will try his utmost to get you away from Me. He has destroyed many and seeks to destroy more. Do not fall prey to him, resist him and give him no foothold. Be steadfast no matter how hard or difficult it might be. Each one will enter into Heaven through much tribulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget