Monday, August 31, 2015

Don't look back, move forward – September 01, 2015


No matter what you have to endure, don't look back, move forward with Me. Press on, let the past behind for good or it will just hinder you from moving forward with Me.

You cannot change anything about the past. You can only learn from it so that you will not make the same mistakes that you did in the past. Be victorious and an overcomer.

Don't look back, move forward to progress. Keep your focus on Me. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I guide and lead you every step of the way, to be in My perfect will. I work all things out for good. I love and I care for you. Put all your hope and trust in Me.

If the road seems unfamiliar, steep and difficult, don't look back, move forward with Me and do not lag behind. I go before you. You are not on your own. I know the way, the end from the beginning. Trust Me with all your heart and don't lean on your own understanding because things will not work out the way you want nor think. Keep looking ahead, don't look back, move forward with Me in faith, one step at a time. The road ahead of you matters, until you reach your end destination. You will not be disappointed. My promises do not fail.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget