Saturday, August 8, 2015


Each one of you My children with no exception must get your destiny instructions and directions from Me only. I guide and lead My own by My Spirit, one step at a time and every step of the way.

You will have to endure through much to have victory and to be overcomers. Do not give up on Me or it will be all in vain. You must follow Me to reach your destiny successfully. Submit to Me and My authority, and do My will as I instruct and direct you. I will not fail you, trust Me.


Many do not get their destiny instructions and directions from Me, that is why they are deceived and in darkness. They must repent, get their destiny instructions and directions from Me only to be in My perfect will. I give destiny instructions and directions Myself. Listen to Me, obey and follow My instructions and directions, then you will not be confused nor be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget