Thursday, August 20, 2015

For a purpose – August 21, 2015


Each one is born for a purpose in life. No one is a coincidence. I am the only One who knows your purpose, My will for you. Pray, ask Me what it is, and do not assume. I will reveal it to you, as I wish, at My time. I do not fail nor do I disappoint.

You do not belong to yourselves any more but to Me. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I bought you out of love, I paid the ultimate price for each and every one. I have a plan and purpose with the willing, who have accepted Me as their Lord, King and Master, who allow Me to be in control of their lives and to have My way, My will. I know best. I know My purpose, it is good. Trust Me.

I am for you and not against you. You are here for a purpose. My will be done, not your own or that of other people. Submit yourselves to Me and My authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, as I guide and lead you, by My Spirit and do not resist nor grieve My Spirit like so many do. They are not in My will nor are they fulfilling their purpose. That is why they are not pleasing to Me. Seek for My purpose, My will and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget