Sunday, August 16, 2015

I am always faithful – August 17, 2015


I do not change My children, I am always faithful. Trust Me with all your heart, for who I am and for what I am able to do. I am not a man that I will lie. My promises do not fail. What I promise I am able to fulfill at My time as I wish. I am not limited nor restricted. I do as I promise, My will be done.

I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose for those who really love Me, who are being called for My plan and purpose and who are willing to do My will, not their own or that of other people. I am faithful to the faithful. I know My own and they know Me.

Many do not believe nor trust Me because they do not know Me for who I really am. Get to know Me for real, then you will experience My faithfulness. I do not fail nor do I disappoint. Have faith in Me. Follow Me as I guide and lead you every step of the way. I am always faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget