Sunday, August 30, 2015

I go before you, follow Me – August 31, 2015


I go before those of you who are willing to follow My guidance and leading every step of the way. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you to help and to sustain you along the way. I will not fail nor disappoint you. Follow Me in faith, one step at a time.

Do not fear but trust Me. I go before you, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors according to My plan and purpose for My will to be accomplished. I am in full control and I work all things out for good for those who love Me who are called for My plan and purpose and who are willing to do My will, not their own or that of other people. I know My own and they know Me. I go before them and they follow Me because they hear My voice, they listen and obey My guidance and leading. I am their Good Shepherd who protects them against the enemy. I love and I care for My own.

Come, I go before you, follow Me, I will guide and lead you Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget