Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I Support – August 20, 2015


I support My children out of love and because I care. Do not look at fallible men and women for support, but look at Me your Savior. I do not fail nor do I disappoint, but people will. Put all your hope and trust in Me, hope in Me does not disappoint.

Keep your focus on Me, without Me you can do nothing. I work all things out for good for those who love Me who are being called for My Kingdom plan and purpose, to do My will as I guide and lead them, every step of the way. There is no other way than to follow Me until the very end. Stay with Me. I go ahead of you, I make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I open doors. I support My own along the way. I am always with you, I will never leave nor forsake you.

No weapon formed against you will prosper and every one that comes against you, you will refute in My Name because your vindication is from Me. I know My own and they know Me. Have faith in Me, and trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding because things will not work out the way you want or think. I am in control. Let Me support you every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget