Wednesday, August 26, 2015

It is significant – August 27, 2015


Many do not realize how significant it is to be part of My everlasting Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last forever. No other earthly kingdoms are significant but only My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the world. All man made kingdoms will be destroyed. You must be part of My Kingdom or it will be all in vain.

It is significant for each one of you to know Me for real for who I am and for what I am able to do and not to assume. Many only know about Me but they do not know Me personally, because they do not have a relationship with Me. They only know about Me through reading and what they hear from other people. It is significant to hear My voice for yourself, to listen to Me and to follow Me each step of the way as I guide and lead you by My Spirit to be in My perfect will and to be able to do My will and not your own or that of other people. My will be done is significant.

It is also significant for you to make sure with Me while you have the time and opportunity that I am pleased with you and do not assume. You must strive hard to enter through the narrow Door for many will try but will not be able.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget