Friday, August 7, 2015

Let My way be your way – August 08, 2015


You must let My way be your way until the end, then you will not be disappointed, then you will be pleasing to Me and worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. If My way is your way then you will reach the right end destination successfully.

There is no other way than My way. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me there is none and will never be.

Many are deceived and in darkness because My way is not their way. They are on another way that seems right to them, but its end leads to destruction. Repent, turn away from the wrong way and follow Me, My way, every step of the way. Take one step at a time as I guide and lead you into My perfect will to do My will, My plan and purpose in My everlasting Kingdom and all for My Glory. Let My way be your way, or it will be all in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget