Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Live in all truth – August 12, 2015


The ones who live in all truth are different and separated from the rest of the world. You must all live your lives worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. I am holy and I do not change. You must all change, become like Me holy, because without holiness no one will enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived.

Seek truth from Me, My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth. Live in all truth. Stand out, be light in darkness and do not be darkness yourselves. Do not resist nor grieve My Spirit like so many do. I will not strive with anyone forever.

Many are not living in all truth, they have accepted lies for truth, that is why they are deceived and in darkness, not different nor separated from the rest of the world. The things that are an abomination to Me, they do not only approve of them, but they do them themselves also and still they think and believe that I am pleased with them while they are in enmity with Me. They must repent or they will perish. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Only truth sets free, not lies.

Live your lives in such a way that I will be glorified. Live in all truth and do not compromise nor conform to the world. Be holy for I am holy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget