Thursday, August 27, 2015

No fear no awe – August 28, 2015


This generation is so wicked because they have no fear and no awe of Me. That is why they continue in their wicked ways. They mock Me day by day and do not realize that you are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each and every one according to their deeds, good or bad. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell, but this generation has no fear and no awe of Me because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. They have no true knowledge of Me that is why they are foolish and in enmity with Me.

May all get to know Me before it will be forever too late. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Now is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised. Today many will die without Me, some suddenly and unexpectedly. Repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Fear Me and be in awe of Me, or you will perish, unless you repent in time. I love and I care for all. Now is mercy time, do not despise it, you will be disappointed and only have yourselves to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget