Friday, August 28, 2015

Not serious about knowing the truth – August 29, 2015


Sadly many are not serious about knowing the truth. They love lies more than truth because it is acceptable and beneficial for them, but only truth sets free not lies.

Many are deceived and in darkness because they are not serious about knowing the truth. If they seek truth they will find truth. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, beside Me there is none and will never be. I do not change. The one who diligently seeks Me will find Me. I reward those who seek Me, I reveal Myself to them as I wish. I am alive. I live in the hearts of My beloved children, they are a Temple of My Holy Spirit.

If you are serious about knowing the truth, you will do everything possible to get to know the truth for yourselves. Trust no one, men and women are fallible, I am not. Let My Spirit of Truth guide you into all truth. Love truth, hate and reject all lies then you will overcome and be victorious. The devil is the father of all lies, resist him and he will flee. Give him no foothold, do not fall prey to his lies.

Be serious about knowing the truth. Then you will be able to distinguish between truth and lies, what is right and what is not and be pleasing and worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Only the righteous will inherit My Kingdom and not the unrighteous. Do not be deceived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget