Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Seek Me above everything – August 13, 2015


If you really love Me, you will seek Me above everything else. Nothing will be more important and of more value to you, than Me and My everlasting Kingdom. If you love anything more than Me, then you are not worthy of Me and My Kingdom. That is why you must strive hard to be able to enter through the narrow Door, for many will try but will not be able.

Many will be disappointed in that day because they did not seek Me above everything else. They loved the world and all its treasures and pleasures more than Me and My Kingdom. I know every heart and motives. What will it benefit anyone if they gain the whole world but they loose their own soul? It will all be in vain.

Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day, go away, I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters. Seek Me above everything while you have the time and opportunity. Love Me more than anybody and everything else. Do My will, that which is pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget