Saturday, August 22, 2015

Sow good seed – August 23, 2015


Each one of you, My children is able to sow good seed in My Kingdom to expand it. Be willing and sow while you have the time and opportunity, because if you do not sow, you cannot expect to have a harvest. Only those who sow good seed will reap a bountiful harvest in due time.

Do not be deceived. What you sow, you will reap also. Therefore make sure that you sow good seed. Sow as I guide and lead you.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Be willing and available to sow good seed wherever you go and where I send you. Do not look for any results, be obedient and in due time you can expect to reap a harvest, if you sow good seed. I let it grow.

Those who sow already, keep sowing good seed. Pray and ask Me, there is much work to be done. Some will sow others will reap. Sow good seed for a good harvest and all for My Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget